The safety and success of our Guardians depend upon having what they need when they need it. And it’s up to Acquisition Managers to develop the structures and train their staff to make it all happen. From implementing engineering to securing final shipping, they oversee all aspects of the process to ensure the necessary equipment and supplies get where they need to be anywhere in the world.
- Manage and administer defense acquisition programs
- Plan and develop program management techniques and training programs
- Coordinate with commanders and staff to develop proper acquisition plans and schedules
- Ensure quality assurance and support for all systems and equipment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of program management procedures for the system being acquired
- Completion of Space Force qualifying acquisition courses
- Completion of Officer Training School (OTS), Air Force Academy (USAFA) or Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC)
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 42
Training & Education
How do we transform you into a leader and an officer in this field? From education to continued training, your Space Force path is here.
weeks of Officer Training