The digital arena is constantly being contested, and our Information Technology department works to keep all our vital intelligence information secure, confidential and available. They work with specialized software and hardware systems across the globe to protect our cyberspace systems and infrastructure from domestic and international threats.
- Developing and delivering information technology systems within HUD
- Providing customer support and managing developing new business databases
- Present complex technical information to a wide range of audiences, including clients, customers and management
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field
- Complete a successful background check
- Obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Provide official transcripts.
- Knowledge of information technology best practices.