- Assess vulnerabilities of telecommunication networks and information that can be exploited.
- Analyze adversary threat systems and intelligence necessary for meeting mission objectives.
- Disseminate information on economic, political, cultural, social and geographic trends that affect national security.
- Conduct training on the collection and reporting of intelligence procedures and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Intelligence or previous experience in a related field
- Complete a successful background check
- Obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Provide official transcripts.
- Knowledge of intelligence systems, engineering or military science
There’s many similar career paths to follow on your journey as a GuardianExplore all careers
See what it takes
A day in the life of those who protect everyday life.
Guardians defend our country and freedom to operate in space—keeping it secure and accessible for military space power and new waves of innovation. Explore their day-to-day lives and what goes into operating the world’s most-advanced space power.Learn More